Smooth communication is crucial when you’re dealing with customers over the phone. It’s equally as important for all internal communication as well.
But if you’re using a VoIP phone service, an unstable internet connection and other factors can cause significant problems. Dropped calls, muffled noises, and delayed sounds are just a few examples of issues you might experience.
In addition to the frustrations associated with poor phone quality, these issues can cause in-house efficiency problems and lead to bad customer experiences.
Top Rated VOIP Phone Services for High Quality Phone Communication
If you want to have high quality and consistent phone communication, you’ll need a VOIP phone service. Here’s the best options.
- Nextiva – Best overall (For a limited time get 25% off when you sign up!)
- RingCentral – Best no-hardware solution for businesses of any size
- Ooma – Easiest to set up for smaller businesses
- Phone.com – Most affordable VoIP system for simple needs
- Grasshopper – Best for using your personal device for business
- Vonage – Best VoIP service for specific needs
- 8×8 – Best for international calling
- GoTo Connect (formerly Jive) – Best bang for your buck
- 1-VoIP – Best for switching VoIP providers to save money
- Mitel – Most scalable VoIP phone solution
You can read our full reviews of each VOIP phone service here.
If you haven’t yet selected a VoIP phone system, our above list is a great place to begin. But before you commit to any product–or if you’re having issues with your existing VoIP phones–running a VoIP quality test can help identify what…