Want to jump straight to the answer? For the majority of companies, Brand24 will provide the most helpful features for improving customer experiences and for boosting the company’s online reputation.
A good reputation has always been a key component of success for a business or organization.
A couple of generations ago, word of mouth was extremely important in maintaining a positive reputation. Generating a positive reputation these days, however, involves monitoring what people are saying about the business online.
Companies can dedicate multiple employees to try to keep up with customer reviews and social media mentions. Or, they can rely on the best reputation management software to efficiently keep track of and respond to current and potential customers.
- Brand24 — Best overall reputation management software
- BirdEye — Best for monitoring customer reviews
- Podium — Best for improving customer review results
- Reputation.com — Best for understanding reputation levels
- Yext — Best for generating success with local searches
- Mention — Best for improving social media presence
#1 – Brand24 — Best Overall Reputation Management Software
- Easily monitor brand mentions
- Track marketing campaigns
- Receive negative review alerts
- Watch competitor performance
Brand24 has an impressive level of versatility to serve the online reputation management needs of any sized company. It can help one keep an eye on their own reputation online and monitor the performance of competitors.
Users can specify keyword searches for social media, blogs, message boards, customer reviews, and other outlets. The keywords can involve a slogan or the company name.
Brand24 will then search for any instances of those keywords and send alerts pertaining to them. In some instances, it may be helpful to search…