Businesses implement security measures for all kinds of things to protect their interests. When it comes to securing the business’ data, though, making use of the best data loss prevention software delivers the desired protection.
Data loss prevention (DLP) tools and software may look the same at first glance. However, they achieve their goals in slightly different ways. Understanding these differences gives a business the best chance at zeroing in on the right software.
The Top 6 Best Data Loss Prevention Software Tools
- McAfee Total Protection – Best Overall DLP Software Tool
- Check Point – Best for Setting Up Data Loss Protection Policies
- Digital Guardian Endpoint – Best for Lots Of Locations And Devices
- Symantec From Broadcom – Best for Enterprise-Level Data Loss Protection
- SolarWinds – Easiest DLP Software to Use
- SecureTrust – Best for Risk-Specific DLP Management
#1 – McAfee Total Protection – Best Overall DLP Software Tool
- Strong overall protection
- Guards sensitive data well
- Low cost for new customers
- Protects data anywhere
Businesses will appreciate the versatility they find with McAfee Total Protection. It works as a simple DLP package that requires little to no customization. But it has extensive customization features that provide an exact match for businesses that need them.
One of its best features is its ability to use algorithms to determine which segments of the business’ data are the most important. It then gives that data the highest level of protection. General-use data receives less protection from Total Protection, conserving resources for sensitive data.
It offers the basics for a small business. But it also has advanced options that ensure Total Protection will work for a…