Are you needing a simple project management tool but don’t know where to start? There are tons of tools out there that promise to help you tackle your projects, whether they’re big or small. The problem is too many choices often lead to analysis paralysis. To help with your project management quest, I’ve compiled a list of some of the best project management tools you can use that’ll enable you to crush your project goals and work quickly. Buckle in, grab your coffee, and get ready to look through the ins and outs of some of the best tools on the market.
The Top 5 Best Simple Project Management Software
- Monday.com – Best for simple customization
- Trello – Best for simple workflows
- Smartsheet – Best for Gantt chart projects
- Basecamp – Best for remote project management
- Asana – Best for project goal setting
Now, let’s see how each of these tools measure up and what they have to offer.
#1 – Monday.com — Best For Simple Customization
- Drag-and-drop task management
- Intuitive, color-coded dashboard
- Customizable templates included
- Three plans under $20/month
Monday.com straddles between being simple and being customizable to the needs of your team. Its intuitive color-coded dashboard lets your team easily drag and drop tasks and assignments.
Planning, tracking, and delivering each project is made easy with visual templates that make use of automations and work views to ensure you’re never missing a beat.
Project delivery becomes easy with customizable workflows and project trackers. That’s not all. Monday.com also equips you with templates you can customize to the uniqueness of your project, whether…